Kalia Dermatology COVID-19 Update
Kalia Dermatology is considered an “essential business”
Our office will remain open and operational to serve our patients, however we are working with reduced staff and hours.
The health and well being of our entire community is our top priority. Kalia Dermatology has been actively monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our patient care and office protocols. We want to continue to provide excellent dermatology care in a safe environment for our patients and staff. We also will be offering telemedicine visits that are billable through your insurance company. However, we are unable to offer telemedicine visits for new patients at this time. If you are a new patient and want to request a consultation in person, please call our office.
If you would like to request a telemedicine visit, please click on the button below or call our office.
SCHEDULE A VIRTUAL VISIT
Skin Care Products and Prescriptions
Kalia is proud to announce the opening of our online skin care store. You can now order your Kalia Skin Care products on the web and have them shipped directly to your home. Just another way Kalia is trying to help keep you safe at home without having to sacrifice your skin care routine! or refills on your prescriptions or prescription products, please call our office at 408 356 1000.
SHOP KALIA SKINCARE
We are currently operating with reduced staff members in our Suite 100, 240 and 310 offices.
- We are closely monitoring our employees.
- Anyone identified with an elevated temperature or illness is not allowed to remain at work.
- Any employee showing symptoms of illness is not allowed to return to work until they have been tested for Covid-19 and received a negative test result.
- Aggressive cleaning protocols, including disinfecting all high-touch areas, are in place in our facilities and occur frequently throughout the day. We employ HOCL fogging as well as UVC light treatments in the waiting areas and exam rooms.
- If any patient shows symptoms of illness, they will be asked to go home and inform their primary care doctor.Prior to an in person visit we will require that patients fill out a covid19 prescreening questionnaire and patients will have their temperature checked upon arrival.
- We ask that you postpone your scheduled appointment if you or anyone in your household may have been exposed to COVID-19 through travel to a CDC Level 3 zone or attendance at large gatherings less than two weeks ago.
- In order to reduce the number of people in the office, no visitors are allowed except for one parent for one or more minors or one visitor for patients requiring assistance for a disability. Please call us ahead of time if you have a need to bring more than one visitor.
- We will provide more open spaced seating, and you will have the option to wait in the privacy of your car until your exam room is open.
- We are making remote telemedicine consultations available to our patients. Please click here for more information.
- For prescription refills please call our office at 408.356.1000.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us with any questions or concerns.
Kalia Physicians, Physicians Assistants, Nursing Staff, Support Staff and Management